Scorum Coins (CURRENCY:SCR) traded 2.1% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 4th. Over the last week, Scorum Coins has traded down 50% against the US dollar. One Scorum Coins coin can now be bought for approximately $0.11 or 0.00001785 BTC on exchanges. Scorum Coins has a market capitalization of $3.33 million and $6,926.00 worth of Scorum Coins was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007243 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003777 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.96 or 0.00015118 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.62 or 0.00151059 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $16.60 or 0.00260717 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000163 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $626.79 or 0.09842360 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012393 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
About Scorum Coins
Scorum Coins’ total supply is 29,265,075 coins. Scorum Coins’ official Twitter account is @SCORUM_en. Scorum Coins’ official website is scorum.com. The Reddit community for Scorum Coins is /r/scorum and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Scorum Coins Coin Trading
Scorum Coins can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: OpenLedger DEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Scorum Coins directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Scorum Coins should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Scorum Coins using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Scorum Coins Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Scorum Coins and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.