YENTEN (CURRENCY:YTN) traded down 3.6% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 4th. One YENTEN coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC on major exchanges including Stocks.Exchange, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. YENTEN has a total market cap of $536.00 and approximately $6,468.00 worth of YENTEN was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, YENTEN has traded 96.8% lower against the US dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007145 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003778 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.98 or 0.00015449 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.60 or 0.00150796 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.43 or 0.00258067 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0104 or 0.00000164 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $616.72 or 0.09684314 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012459 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
YENTEN Coin Profile
YENTEN’s total supply is 8,700,600 coins and its circulating supply is 8,460,628 coins. YENTEN’s official website is conan-equal-newone.github.io/yenten. YENTEN’s official Twitter account is @YentenOutlook and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling YENTEN
YENTEN can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and Stocks.Exchange. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as YENTEN directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade YENTEN should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy YENTEN using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for YENTEN Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for YENTEN and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.