AdHive (CURRENCY:ADH) traded down 10.6% against the dollar during the 1 day period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. In the last week, AdHive has traded down 0% against the dollar. One AdHive token can currently be purchased for about $0.0113 or 0.00000175 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Liquid, HitBTC and IDEX. AdHive has a total market capitalization of $1.26 million and approximately $83,984.00 worth of AdHive was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- CyberVein (CVT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0170 or 0.00000263 BTC.
- eosDAC (EOSDAC) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- U Network (UUU) traded up 13.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Sentinel (SENT) traded 7.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Linker Coin (LNC) traded down 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0271 or 0.00000420 BTC.
- Daneel (DAN) traded down 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0299 or 0.00000464 BTC.
- SnipCoin (SNIP) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
AdHive Token Profile
AdHive is a token. Its launch date was April 10th, 2018. AdHive’s total supply is 392,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 111,921,314 tokens. The official message board for AdHive is medium.com/@AdHiveTV. AdHive’s official Twitter account is @AdhiveTv and its Facebook page is accessible here. AdHive’s official website is adhive.tv. The Reddit community for AdHive is /r/AdhiveTv and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
AdHive Token Trading
AdHive can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Liquid, IDEX and HitBTC. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as AdHive directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire AdHive should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase AdHive using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for AdHive Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for AdHive and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.