APIS (CURRENCY:APIS) traded 2.5% lower against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. APIS has a total market capitalization of $16.64 million and $3.52 million worth of APIS was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, APIS has traded up 11.6% against the US dollar. One APIS token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDAX, Bit-Z and IDEX.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded 5.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0322 or 0.00000500 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 117.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0185 or 0.00000287 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010319 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded 3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00001064 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000114 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 54.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0358 or 0.00000559 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0070 or 0.00000109 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000134 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded 14.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0512 or 0.00000795 BTC.
- Golos (GOLOS) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000216 BTC.
APIS uses the hashing algorithm. It was first traded on March 4th, 2018. APIS’s total supply is 9,520,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,873,324,621 tokens. The official message board for APIS is medium.com/apisplatform. APIS’s official Twitter account is @Apis11Official. The official website for APIS is apisplatform.io.
Buying and Selling APIS
APIS can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDAX, Bit-Z and IDEX. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as APIS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire APIS should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy APIS using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for APIS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for APIS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.