Aricoin (CURRENCY:ARI) traded 3% lower against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 5th. One Aricoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000007 BTC on major exchanges. Aricoin has a total market capitalization of $102,286.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of Aricoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. In the last seven days, Aricoin has traded 14.6% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Anoncoin (ANC) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $1.80 or 0.00028024 BTC.
- DNotes (NOTE) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0172 or 0.00000268 BTC.
- Footy Cash (XFT) traded 14.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.40 or 0.00004315 BTC.
- GoldCoin (GLD) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0285 or 0.00000444 BTC.
- WorldCoin (WDC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0068 or 0.00000105 BTC.
- Rupee (RUP) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0305 or 0.00000476 BTC.
- BunnyCoin (BUN) traded 12.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SmileyCoin (SMLY) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Creativecoin (CREA) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0224 or 0.00000349 BTC.
- Bitmark (BTM) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0370 or 0.00000578 BTC.
Aricoin (CRYPTO:ARI) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the
Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was August 30th, 2014. Aricoin’s total supply is 232,432,480 coins. Aricoin’s official website is aricoin.org. Aricoin’s official Twitter account is @AricoinCurrency.
Aricoin Coin Trading
Aricoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Aricoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Aricoin should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Aricoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Aricoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Aricoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.