Astro (CURRENCY:ASTRO) traded flat against the U.S. dollar during the 1 day period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. Over the last seven days, Astro has traded flat against the U.S. dollar. Astro has a total market capitalization of $1.25 million and $0.00 worth of Astro was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Astro token can now be bought for about $0.38 or 0.00006053 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007520 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015490 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00150401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00253689 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.39 or 0.10003272 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012037 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Astro Token Profile
Astro’s launch date was September 17th, 2017. Astro’s total supply is 6,999,999 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,313,833 tokens. Astro’s official message board is medium.com/astronaut-capital. The official website for Astro is astronaut.capital. Astro’s official Twitter account is @astronautcap. The Reddit community for Astro is /r/astronautcapital.
Buying and Selling Astro
Astro can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta) and IDEX. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Astro directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Astro should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Astro using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Astro Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Astro and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.