Auctus (CURRENCY:AUC) traded 1.8% higher against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. Over the last week, Auctus has traded up 25.9% against the US dollar. Auctus has a total market cap of $840,302.00 and approximately $89,937.00 worth of Auctus was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Auctus token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0493 or 0.00000767 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC, IDEX, Bancor Network and Ethfinex.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007501 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003787 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 3.9% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015470 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000368 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00149841 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.33 or 0.00253788 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $643.08 or 0.09997213 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012027 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Auctus Token Profile
Auctus’ genesis date was August 1st, 2017. Auctus’ total supply is 65,829,658 tokens and its circulating supply is 17,041,053 tokens. The official website for Auctus is auctus.org. The Reddit community for Auctus is /r/AuctusProject and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Auctus’ official Twitter account is @AuctusProject and its Facebook page is accessible here. Auctus’ official message board is blog.auctus.org.
Auctus Token Trading
Auctus can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Ethfinex, IDEX, Bancor Network and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Auctus directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Auctus should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Auctus using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Auctus Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Auctus and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.