BelugaPay (CURRENCY:BBI) traded flat against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. BelugaPay has a total market capitalization of $130,580.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of BelugaPay was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One BelugaPay token can now be bought for $0.0264 or 0.00000409 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges. Over the last week, BelugaPay has traded flat against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007520 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003793 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015490 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00150401 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00253689 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 2.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.39 or 0.10003272 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012037 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BelugaPay Token Profile
BelugaPay’s launch date was October 14th, 2017. BelugaPay’s total supply is 60,793,471 tokens and its circulating supply is 4,948,463 tokens. The official message board for BelugaPay is medium.com/@BelugaPay. The official website for BelugaPay is belugapay.com. BelugaPay’s official Twitter account is @BelugaPay.
BelugaPay Token Trading
BelugaPay can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Coinhub. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BelugaPay directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade BelugaPay should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy BelugaPay using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BelugaPay Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BelugaPay and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.