BetaCoin (CURRENCY:BET) traded down 4.8% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. BetaCoin has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $18.00 worth of BetaCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, BetaCoin has traded 1.1% higher against the US dollar. One BetaCoin coin can currently be purchased for $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Fusion (FSN) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $1.03 or 0.00016062 BTC.
- DAO.Casino (BET) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0250 or 0.00000390 BTC.
- Manna (MANNA) traded down 7.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PitisCoin (PTS) traded down 31.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0014 or 0.00000022 BTC.
- Joulecoin (XJO) traded up 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0049 or 0.00000076 BTC.
- Tigercoin (TGC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0025 or 0.00000038 BTC.
- C-Bit (XCT) traded down 17.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- Save and Gain (SANDG) traded 26.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0009 or 0.00000014 BTC.
- CaliphCoin (CALC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- United Bitcoin (UBTC) traded up 3% against the dollar and now trades at $3.82 or 0.00059576 BTC.
BetaCoin (CRYPTO:BET) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 24th, 2013. BetaCoin’s official Twitter account is @Betacoin. The official website for BetaCoin is betacoin.info.
Buying and Selling BetaCoin
BetaCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as BetaCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade BetaCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy BetaCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for BetaCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BetaCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.