Bitcloud (CURRENCY:BTDX) traded 11.2% lower against the U.S. dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 19:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. One Bitcloud coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0130 or 0.00000202 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge, Cryptopia and CoinExchange. In the last week, Bitcloud has traded up 0.1% against the U.S. dollar. Bitcloud has a market capitalization of $343,680.00 and $85.00 worth of Bitcloud was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- PlatinumBAR (XPTX) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002713 BTC.
- Zurcoin (ZUR) traded up 10.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC.
- AmsterdamCoin (AMS) traded 17.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0006 or 0.00000009 BTC.
- BiosCrypto (BIOS) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000017 BTC.
- Animecoin (ANI) traded 5.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
Bitcloud Coin Profile
Bitcloud is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Quark hashing algorithm. It was first traded on August 15th, 2017. Bitcloud’s total supply is 26,364,555 coins. The Reddit community for Bitcloud is /r/Bitcloud_BTDX and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Bitcloud’s official Twitter account is @Bitcloud_BTD. The official website for Bitcloud is bit-cloud.info.
Bitcloud Coin Trading
Bitcloud can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, CoinExchange and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Bitcloud directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Bitcloud should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Bitcloud using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Bitcloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Bitcloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.