BitRent (CURRENCY:RNTB) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 13:00 PM ET on November 5th. During the last week, BitRent has traded up 38.9% against the dollar. One BitRent token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0025 or 0.00000039 BTC on major exchanges including OTCBTC, Bit-Z, YoBit and Exrates. BitRent has a total market capitalization of $2.12 million and approximately $43,819.00 worth of BitRent was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007467 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003798 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015504 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.66 or 0.00150717 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.31 or 0.00254350 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $658.43 or 0.10268025 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012144 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
BitRent was first traded on September 28th, 2017. BitRent’s total supply is 941,988,500 tokens and its circulating supply is 841,738,500 tokens. BitRent’s official Twitter account is @bit_rent and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for BitRent is bitrent.io. The Reddit community for BitRent is /r/BitRent and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for BitRent is medium.com/@bitrent.
BitRent Token Trading
BitRent can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Exrates, OTCBTC, YoBit, Bit-Z and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as BitRent directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire BitRent should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase BitRent using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for BitRent Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for BitRent and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.