Centrality (CURRENCY:CENNZ) traded 2.5% higher against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 5th. One Centrality token can now be bought for $0.0433 or 0.00000671 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, UEX and HitBTC. Centrality has a market capitalization of $34.64 million and approximately $74,118.00 worth of Centrality was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. During the last seven days, Centrality has traded up 1.6% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007562 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003810 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 2.4% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015436 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00150316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.45 or 0.00255116 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 2.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $662.55 or 0.10272573 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012115 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Centrality’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 800,432,336 tokens. Centrality’s official Twitter account is @centralityai and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Centrality is medium.com/centrality. Centrality’s official website is www.centrality.ai.
Buying and Selling Centrality
Centrality can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, Cryptopia and HitBTC. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Centrality directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Centrality should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Centrality using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Centrality Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Centrality and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.