Civitas (CURRENCY:CIV) traded 72.1% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. One Civitas coin can now be bought for $0.0636 or 0.00000988 BTC on major exchanges including CryptoBridge and TradeOgre. Civitas has a market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $2,382.00 worth of Civitas was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Civitas has traded 68.7% higher against the dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- SafeInsure (SINS) traded 3.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $4.61 or 0.00071482 BTC.
- ZEST (ZEST) traded 5.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.39 or 0.00006052 BTC.
- BitRewards (BIT) traded down 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Graphcoin (GRPH) traded up 26.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0208 or 0.00000323 BTC.
- Printex (PRTX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0066 or 0.00000103 BTC.
- Havy (HAVY) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- Lobstex (LOBS) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0097 or 0.00000150 BTC.
- Zoomba (ZBA) traded down 5.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0087 or 0.00000136 BTC.
- Rhenium (XRH) traded 51.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC.
- Delizia (DELIZ) traded up 35.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.87 or 0.00013513 BTC.
Civitas (CIV) is a coin. Civitas’ total supply is 4,564,585 coins. Civitas’ official website is civitascoin.com. Civitas’ official Twitter account is @CivitasCoin.
Civitas Coin Trading
Civitas can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and TradeOgre. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Civitas directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Civitas should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Civitas using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Civitas Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Civitas and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.