Cloud (CURRENCY:CLD) traded down 12.1% against the dollar during the one day period ending at 20:00 PM ET on November 5th. In the last week, Cloud has traded down 11.5% against the dollar. One Cloud token can now be bought for $0.0100 or 0.00000159 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin and HitBTC. Cloud has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $200.00 worth of Cloud was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 10.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007991 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003870 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015496 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000371 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00151148 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.31 or 0.00254330 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.16 or 0.10291515 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011890 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Cloud Token Profile
Cloud’s launch date was July 25th, 2017. Cloud’s total supply is 60,000,000 tokens. Cloud’s official Twitter account is @Cloudwith_me and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Cloud is cloudwith.me.
Buying and Selling Cloud
Cloud can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC and Livecoin. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cloud directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cloud should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cloud using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Cloud Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cloud and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.