Crown (CURRENCY:CRW) traded 4.2% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. Crown has a total market capitalization of $8.14 million and approximately $43,402.00 worth of Crown was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Crown coin can currently be purchased for $0.39 or 0.00006101 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including C-CEX, LiteBit.eu, Bittrex and CryptoBridge. In the last seven days, Crown has traded 0.8% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,430.44 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $558.46 or 0.08664893 BTC.
- Steem (STEEM) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012119 BTC.
- Unobtanium (UNO) traded down 6.4% against the dollar and now trades at $47.43 or 0.00735948 BTC.
- Counterparty (XCP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $3.32 or 0.00051443 BTC.
- Namecoin (NMC) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.55 or 0.00008597 BTC.
- ATBCoin (ATB) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0217 or 0.00000337 BTC.
- Terracoin (TRC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0386 or 0.00000599 BTC.
- CHIPS (CHIPS) traded down 41.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0331 or 0.00000514 BTC.
- UnbreakableCoin (UNB) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001757 BTC.
Crown (CRYPTO:CRW) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the SHA-256 hashing algorithm. It launched on October 14th, 2014. Crown’s total supply is 20,710,832 coins. The Reddit community for Crown is /r/Crown and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Crown is crown.tech. Crown’s official Twitter account is @CrownPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Crown Coin Trading
Crown can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge, Bittrex, YoBit, CoinExchange, C-CEX, Braziliex and LiteBit.eu. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Crown directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Crown should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Crown using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Crown Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Crown and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.