Cryptaur (CURRENCY:CPT) traded up 1.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 5th. One Cryptaur token can currently be bought for $0.0027 or 0.00000041 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges including HitBTC and LATOKEN. Cryptaur has a total market cap of $19.43 million and approximately $48,771.00 worth of Cryptaur was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Cryptaur has traded up 0.3% against the U.S. dollar.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007562 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003826 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00150638 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.39 or 0.00255018 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 6.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $662.50 or 0.10306594 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012124 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Cryptaur was first traded on January 19th, 2018. Cryptaur’s total supply is 27,662,180,148 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,320,211,595 tokens. The official message board for Cryptaur is medium.com/@cryptaur. Cryptaur’s official website is cryptaur.com. The Reddit community for Cryptaur is /r/Cryptaur and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. Cryptaur’s official Twitter account is @cryptaur and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Buying and Selling Cryptaur
Cryptaur can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: LATOKEN and HitBTC. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cryptaur directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cryptaur should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cryptaur using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cryptaur Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cryptaur and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.