CryptoFlow (CURRENCY:CFL) traded 5.1% higher against the dollar during the one day period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 5th. In the last seven days, CryptoFlow has traded down 25.1% against the dollar. One CryptoFlow coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0062 or 0.00000097 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including CryptoBridge and Crex24. CryptoFlow has a market capitalization of $378,690.00 and approximately $2,009.00 worth of CryptoFlow was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 6.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007562 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003810 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015436 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000367 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00150316 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.45 or 0.00255116 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.3% against the dollar and now trades at $662.55 or 0.10272573 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012115 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
CryptoFlow Coin Profile
CryptoFlow’s total supply is 360,472,739 coins and its circulating supply is 60,686,922 coins. CryptoFlow’s official website is cryptoflow.co.uk. CryptoFlow’s official Twitter account is @CryptoFlow7.
CryptoFlow Coin Trading
CryptoFlow can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge and Crex24. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as CryptoFlow directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire CryptoFlow should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy CryptoFlow using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for CryptoFlow Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for CryptoFlow and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.