Cubits (CURRENCY:QBT) traded down 5.5% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 17:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. One Cubits coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0008 or 0.00000012 BTC on popular exchanges. Over the last seven days, Cubits has traded 1.6% lower against the US dollar. Cubits has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $93.00 worth of Cubits was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- TeslaCoin (TES) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- Bitswift (BITS) traded down 1.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.14 or 0.00002160 BTC.
- ShadowCash (SDC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0662 or 0.00001021 BTC.
- Crave (CRAVE) traded down 14.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0274 or 0.00000428 BTC.
- Moin (MOIN) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0354 or 0.00000552 BTC.
- Bitstar (BITS) traded 11.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0083 or 0.00000129 BTC.
- Ratecoin (XRA) traded 10.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0012 or 0.00000018 BTC.
- Swing (SWING) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0177 or 0.00000273 BTC.
- WINCOIN (WC) traded 11.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.15 or 0.00002337 BTC.
- ClubCoin (CLUB) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.61 or 0.00009478 BTC.
Cubits (QBT) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its launch date was November 24th, 2013. Cubits’ total supply is 73,335,366 coins. Cubits’ official website is qbt.scificrypto.info.
Buying and Selling Cubits
Cubits can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Cubits directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Cubits should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Cubits using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Cubits Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Cubits and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.