Dutch Coin (CURRENCY:DUTCH) traded 33.5% lower against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 10:00 AM E.T. on November 5th. One Dutch Coin coin can currently be bought for $0.0001 or 0.00000002 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Dutch Coin has traded up 94.1% against the dollar. Dutch Coin has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $213.00 worth of Dutch Coin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Nectar (NEC) traded 6.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.45 or 0.00007031 BTC.
- TokenPay (TPAY) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.83 or 0.00028422 BTC.
- SaluS (SLS) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $20.64 or 0.00321091 BTC.
- ChatCoin (CHAT) traded 1.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Consensus (SEN) traded 3.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0041 or 0.00000064 BTC.
- ECC (ECC) traded 17.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- HempCoin (THC) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0251 or 0.00000391 BTC.
- Brickblock (BBK) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0834 or 0.00001298 BTC.
- Phantasma (SOUL) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0876 or 0.00001362 BTC.
- VeriCoin (VRC) traded 4.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.12 or 0.00001850 BTC.
Dutch Coin Profile
DUTCH is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on August 18th, 2017. The official website for Dutch Coin is www.dutchcoin.net. Dutch Coin’s official Twitter account is @Dutch_coin. The official message board for Dutch Coin is bitcoingarden.org/forum/index.php?topic=18157.0.
Dutch Coin Coin Trading
Dutch Coin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Dutch Coin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Dutch Coin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Dutch Coin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Dutch Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Dutch Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.