Elixir (CURRENCY:ELIX) traded 0.2% higher against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. One Elixir token can currently be purchased for about $0.0297 or 0.00000463 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including IDEX, CoinExchange and Kucoin. Elixir has a market capitalization of $1.00 million and $6,412.00 worth of Elixir was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Elixir has traded 5.6% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 8.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007826 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015481 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00149895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00255236 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $657.30 or 0.10223909 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011868 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Elixir launched on September 2nd, 2017. Elixir’s total supply is 33,759,062 tokens. The Reddit community for Elixir is /r/elixirtoken and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Elixir is elixirtoken.io. Elixir’s official Twitter account is @elixtoken.
Buying and Selling Elixir
Elixir can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, IDEX and Kucoin. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Elixir directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Elixir should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Elixir using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Elixir Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Elixir and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.