Ether Zero (CURRENCY:ETZ) traded down 1.5% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 23:00 PM ET on November 5th. One Ether Zero coin can now be bought for about $0.23 or 0.00003586 BTC on popular exchanges including Hotbit, Cryptopia and DigiFinex. During the last seven days, Ether Zero has traded down 5.5% against the US dollar. Ether Zero has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and $3.20 million worth of Ether Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $208.69 or 0.03239062 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00145991 BTC.
- Callisto Network (CLO) traded 9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0127 or 0.00000197 BTC.
- Musicoin (MUSIC) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Akroma (AKA) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0689 or 0.00001070 BTC.
- Ellaism (ELLA) traded down 3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0341 or 0.00000530 BTC.
- Elementrem (ELE) traded up 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0090 or 0.00000140 BTC.
- Bowhead (AHT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0244 or 0.00000377 BTC.
- WhaleCoin (WHL) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0129 or 0.00000200 BTC.
- DaxxCoin (DAXX) traded down 25% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0002 or 0.00000003 BTC.
About Ether Zero
ETZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Ethash hashing algorithm. It was first traded on January 15th, 2018. Ether Zero’s total supply is 194,000,000 coins. The official website for Ether Zero is etherzero.org. Ether Zero’s official Twitter account is @EtherZero_org and its Facebook page is accessible here. Ether Zero’s official message board is medium.com/@etherzero.
Buying and Selling Ether Zero
Ether Zero can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, DigiFinex and Hotbit. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Ether Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Ether Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Ether Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Ether Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Ether Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.