Fitrova (CURRENCY:FRV) traded flat against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. Fitrova has a total market cap of $21,146.00 and $0.00 worth of Fitrova was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last seven days, Fitrova has traded down 65.5% against the US dollar. One Fitrova token can currently be purchased for about $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007857 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003860 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015486 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0238 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.65 or 0.00149939 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $16.44 or 0.00255467 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $652.11 or 0.10132775 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 3.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011872 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Fitrova Token Profile
Fitrova was first traded on February 17th, 2018. Fitrova’s total supply is 7,588,648,240 tokens and its circulating supply is 7,588,539,029 tokens. Fitrova’s official Twitter account is @FitrovaToken and its Facebook page is accessible here. Fitrova’s official website is www.fitrova.com.
Buying and Selling Fitrova
Fitrova can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Fitrova directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Fitrova should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Fitrova using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Fitrova Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Fitrova and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.