Impact (CURRENCY:IMX) traded flat against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM Eastern on November 5th. Impact has a market capitalization of $35,153.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Impact was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. In the last week, Impact has traded down 50.7% against the US dollar. One Impact coin can now be purchased for approximately $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC on popular cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Tao (XTO) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.28 or 0.00004287 BTC.
- Syndicate (SYNX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0647 or 0.00001006 BTC.
- Capricoin (CPC) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.62 or 0.00009605 BTC.
- Magnet (MAG) traded up 24.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0184 or 0.00000285 BTC.
- Monkey Project (MONK) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002621 BTC.
- Piggycoin (PIGGY) traded down 20.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- IslaCoin (ISL) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002159 BTC.
- Regalcoin (REC) traded 20.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0137 or 0.00000213 BTC.
- SuperCoin (SUPER) traded 81.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000052 BTC.
- Virtacoinplus (XVP) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0139 or 0.00000145 BTC.
IMX is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X11 hashing algorithm. It launched on March 10th, 2017. Impact’s total supply is 110,400,368 coins. Impact’s official Twitter account is @Impact_IMX. The official website for Impact is www.impact-coin.org.
Buying and Selling Impact
Impact can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Impact directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Impact should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Impact using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Impact Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Impact and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.