Interzone (CURRENCY:ITZ) traded down 9.1% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 5th. During the last seven days, Interzone has traded up 2% against the dollar. One Interzone coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0023 or 0.00000035 BTC on popular exchanges. Interzone has a market capitalization of $5,987.00 and $13.00 worth of Interzone was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $6,446.14 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $209.80 or 0.03265024 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $553.17 or 0.08608603 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.42 or 0.00831354 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $111.26 or 0.01731482 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.41 or 0.00146437 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $119.95 or 0.01866785 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 1.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $29.30 or 0.00455982 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.91 or 0.00029739 BTC.
ITZ is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the C11 hashing algorithm. It was first traded on September 7th, 2017. Interzone’s total supply is 3,112,019 coins and its circulating supply is 2,652,019 coins. The Reddit community for Interzone is /r/ProjectInterzone and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official website for Interzone is www.interzone.pw. Interzone’s official Twitter account is @itz_interzone.
Buying and Selling Interzone
Interzone can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CryptoBridge. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Interzone directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Interzone should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Interzone using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Interzone Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Interzone and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.