InvestFeed (CURRENCY:IFT) traded 8% lower against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. One InvestFeed token can currently be purchased for $0.0099 or 0.00000154 BTC on major exchanges including CoinExchange, YoBit, Mercatox and HitBTC. InvestFeed has a total market cap of $1.90 million and $325.00 worth of InvestFeed was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, InvestFeed has traded down 11.8% against the US dollar.
Here’s how related cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 9.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003875 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015464 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00150486 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.44 or 0.00255094 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.42 or 0.10245901 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011909 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
InvestFeed’s genesis date was June 28th, 2017. InvestFeed’s total supply is 191,381,257 tokens. InvestFeed’s official website is www.investfeed.com. InvestFeed’s official Twitter account is @investfeed and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for InvestFeed is /r/investFeedOfficial and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for InvestFeed is medium.com/@investFeed.
InvestFeed Token Trading
InvestFeed can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Mercatox, HitBTC, CoinExchange, Cryptopia, Gatecoin and YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as InvestFeed directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade InvestFeed should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy InvestFeed using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for InvestFeed Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for InvestFeed and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.