Kayicoin (CURRENCY:KAYI) traded down 6.8% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 5th. Kayicoin has a market capitalization of $165,885.00 and approximately $133.00 worth of Kayicoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Kayicoin coin can now be purchased for $0.0006 or 0.00000007 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last seven days, Kayicoin has traded 11.9% higher against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007196 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003763 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015447 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000363 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $9.67 or 0.00149922 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.52 or 0.00256067 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $659.70 or 0.10229382 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012160 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Kayicoin Coin Profile
Kayicoin launched on March 5th, 2017. Kayicoin’s total supply is 284,345,719 coins. The Reddit community for Kayicoin is /r/Kayicoin. Kayicoin’s official Twitter account is @Kayicoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Kayicoin is www.xn--kay-lua.net.
Buying and Selling Kayicoin
Kayicoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Kayicoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Kayicoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Kayicoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Kayicoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Kayicoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.