KickCoin (CURRENCY:KICK) traded 0.5% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 20:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. KickCoin has a total market capitalization of $9.97 million and $255,365.00 worth of KickCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One KickCoin token can currently be purchased for $0.0188 or 0.00000293 BTC on major exchanges including Exmo, IDEX, Bibox and CoinBene. During the last seven days, KickCoin has traded 8.6% lower against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007948 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003883 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015513 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000372 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00151075 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00255857 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $659.59 or 0.10285387 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011927 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
KickCoin’s launch date was July 26th, 2017. KickCoin’s total supply is 570,008,432 tokens and its circulating supply is 530,819,081 tokens. The Reddit community for KickCoin is /r/KICKICO_Platform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. KickCoin’s official website is www.kickico.com. The official message board for KickCoin is medium.com/@kickico. KickCoin’s official Twitter account is @KICKICOplatform and its Facebook page is accessible here.
KickCoin Token Trading
KickCoin can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), YoBit, Kucoin, HitBTC, Mercatox, Bibox, Bancor Network, Gate.io, IDEX, CoinBene and Exmo. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as KickCoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade KickCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase KickCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for KickCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for KickCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.