MEET.ONE (CURRENCY:MEETONE) traded down 6.2% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 12:00 PM ET on November 5th. MEET.ONE has a market capitalization of $0.00 and $1,181.00 worth of MEET.ONE was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One MEET.ONE token can currently be bought for approximately $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC on major exchanges including DragonEX, BigONE and Gate.io. During the last seven days, MEET.ONE has traded up 8% against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 4.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007510 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003801 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0232 or 0.00000362 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00150166 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.9% against the dollar and now trades at $16.54 or 0.00256545 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $660.56 or 0.10243463 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012132 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
MEET.ONE’s total supply is 7,500,000,000 tokens. MEET.ONE’s official message board is medium.com/@MEET.ONE. MEET.ONE’s official Twitter account is @MeetDotOne. The official website for MEET.ONE is meet.one.
MEET.ONE Token Trading
MEET.ONE can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DragonEX, Gate.io and BigONE. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as MEET.ONE directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade MEET.ONE should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase MEET.ONE using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for MEET.ONE Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for MEET.ONE and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.