Omni (CURRENCY:OMNI) traded 2.1% lower against the dollar during the one day period ending at 19:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. One Omni coin can currently be bought for about $4.65 or 0.00072480 BTC on popular exchanges including Bittrex, Cryptohub, Poloniex and C-CEX. In the last seven days, Omni has traded up 17.4% against the dollar. Omni has a total market capitalization of $2.61 million and approximately $18,651.00 worth of Omni was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.55 or 0.00835003 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0134 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002967 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded 5.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004067 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0907 or 0.00001415 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003960 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.35 or 0.00021053 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010394 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0932 or 0.00001453 BTC.
OMNI is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. Its launch date was July 31st, 2013. Omni’s total supply is 617,925 coins and its circulating supply is 561,609 coins. Omni’s official website is www.omnilayer.org. The official message board for Omni is www.reddit.com/r/omni. Omni’s official Twitter account is @Omni_layer and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Omni is /r/omni and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Omni Coin Trading
Omni can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Bittrex, Poloniex, C-CEX and Cryptohub. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Omni directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade Omni should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Omni using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Omni Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Omni and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.