PayCoin (CURRENCY:XPY) traded 25.3% lower against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 16:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. Over the last week, PayCoin has traded down 23.9% against the US dollar. One PayCoin coin can currently be purchased for about $0.0122 or 0.00000190 BTC on major exchanges including YoBit and BX Thailand. PayCoin has a market capitalization of $146,555.00 and $8.00 worth of PayCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- StrongHands (SHND) traded 2.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PetroDollar (XPD) traded down 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0310 or 0.00000481 BTC.
- BuzzCoin (BUZZ) traded up 18% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- UniCoin (UNIC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.18 or 0.00002715 BTC.
- Ixcoin (IXC) traded 5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0257 or 0.00000398 BTC.
- I0Coin (I0C) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0205 or 0.00000318 BTC.
- Altcoin (ALT) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.89 or 0.00044872 BTC.
- MAZA (MAZA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000005 BTC.
- 808Coin (808) traded 6.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- SproutsExtreme (SPEX) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
PayCoin Coin Profile
PayCoin (XPY) is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
SHA-256 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was December 12th, 2014. PayCoin’s total supply is 11,968,663 coins. PayCoin’s official Twitter account is @teampaycoin. The official website for PayCoin is www.paycoin.com. PayCoin’s official message board is www.talkxpy.com.
Buying and Selling PayCoin
PayCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and BX Thailand. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as PayCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PayCoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy PayCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for PayCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PayCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.