Peerguess (CURRENCY:GUESS) traded 6.9% higher against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 20:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. Peerguess has a market cap of $67,143.00 and approximately $313.00 worth of Peerguess was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, Peerguess has traded 13.6% higher against the US dollar. One Peerguess token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0017 or 0.00000026 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 9.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.51 or 0.00007901 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003875 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015464 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00150486 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $16.44 or 0.00255094 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.42 or 0.10245901 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 2.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00011909 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Peerguess’ launch date was October 28th, 2017. Peerguess’ total supply is 200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 40,537,668 tokens. Peerguess’ official Twitter account is @peerguess. Peerguess’ official website is peerguess.com. Peerguess’ official message board is medium.com/@peerguess.
Peerguess Token Trading
Peerguess can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Peerguess directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Peerguess should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Peerguess using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Peerguess Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Peerguess and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.