Penta (CURRENCY:PNT) traded up 1.9% against the US dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. Penta has a total market cap of $0.00 and approximately $358,790.00 worth of Penta was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Penta token can now be bought for $0.0011 or 0.00000017 BTC on exchanges including HitBTC, HADAX, LBank and Bit-Z. Over the last week, Penta has traded up 3.7% against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 8.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.50 or 0.00007826 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003847 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015481 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded down 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000366 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00149895 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.41 or 0.00255236 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $657.30 or 0.10223909 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011868 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Penta was first traded on January 1st, 2018. Penta’s total supply is 50,000,000,000 tokens. The official website for Penta is www.penta.global. Penta’s official Twitter account is @Penta_GF.
Penta Token Trading
Penta can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z, HitBTC, HADAX, LBank and BCEX. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Penta directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Penta should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Penta using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Penta Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Penta and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.