PotCoin (CURRENCY:POT) traded up 2.1% against the dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 17:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. During the last seven days, PotCoin has traded 1.9% lower against the dollar. PotCoin has a total market capitalization of $4.88 million and approximately $7,599.00 worth of PotCoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One PotCoin coin can now be purchased for about $0.0221 or 0.00000342 BTC on popular exchanges including Bleutrade, Cryptopia, Bittrex and Trade By Trade.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin (BTC) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $6,435.63 or 1.00000000 BTC.
- Ethereum (ETH) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $208.32 or 0.03232087 BTC.
- Bitcoin Cash (BCH) traded down 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $555.93 or 0.08625107 BTC.
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.51 or 0.00830102 BTC.
- Monero (XMR) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $110.47 or 0.01713784 BTC.
- Ethereum Classic (ETC) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.37 or 0.00145361 BTC.
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 3.6% against the dollar and now trades at $122.97 or 0.01907801 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $29.70 or 0.00460740 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Nano (NANO) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.95 or 0.00030177 BTC.
PotCoin (POT) is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the ProofofStakeVelocity hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was January 21st, 2014. PotCoin’s total supply is 220,984,523 coins. PotCoin’s official Twitter account is @PotCoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for PotCoin is /r/potcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. PotCoin’s official message board is steemit.com/@potcoin. The official website for PotCoin is www.potcoin.com.
Buying and Selling PotCoin
PotCoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade By Trade, Bleutrade, Tux Exchange, Bittrex, CoinExchange, Cryptopia and Poloniex. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as PotCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to trade PotCoin should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase PotCoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for PotCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for PotCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.