President Trump (CURRENCY:PRES) traded down 3.1% against the US dollar during the 24 hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 5th. One President Trump token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.0029 or 0.00000045 BTC on popular exchanges including C-CEX and Livecoin. President Trump has a market cap of $0.00 and approximately $986.00 worth of President Trump was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. Over the last week, President Trump has traded down 13.5% against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 5.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007527 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003805 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 2.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015444 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 0.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0233 or 0.00000361 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.69 or 0.00150068 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $16.58 or 0.00256812 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.1% against the dollar and now trades at $662.57 or 0.10264255 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012096 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
President Trump Profile
President Trump’s total supply is 57,968,072,167 tokens. The official website for President Trump is trump.2016coin.org. President Trump’s official Twitter account is @Pres_Coin.
President Trump Token Trading
President Trump can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin and C-CEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as President Trump directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade President Trump should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy President Trump using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for President Trump Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for President Trump and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.