Pylon Network (CURRENCY:PYLNT) traded up 10.2% against the U.S. dollar during the one day period ending at 7:00 AM E.T. on November 5th. Pylon Network has a total market capitalization of $526,190.00 and $72,074.00 worth of Pylon Network was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Pylon Network token can currently be purchased for about $1.34 or 0.00020820 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. During the last seven days, Pylon Network has traded down 4% against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003769 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015462 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0235 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00150032 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.56 or 0.00256754 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 5.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $660.30 or 0.10236504 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012163 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Pylon Network Token Profile
Pylon Network’s launch date was July 30th, 2017. Pylon Network’s total supply is 633,858 tokens and its circulating supply is 391,805 tokens. The official website for Pylon Network is pylon-network.org. Pylon Network’s official Twitter account is @KlenergyTech and its Facebook page is accessible here.
Pylon Network Token Trading
Pylon Network can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Bit-Z. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Pylon Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Pylon Network should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase Pylon Network using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Pylon Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Pylon Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.