Qora (CURRENCY:QORA) traded flat against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 16:00 PM ET on November 5th. In the last seven days, Qora has traded down 14.6% against the US dollar. Qora has a total market capitalization of $0.00 and approximately $0.00 worth of Qora was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Qora coin can currently be bought for about $0.33 or 0.00004860 BTC on major exchanges.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- DeviantCoin (DEV) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.29 or 0.00004447 BTC.
- Zeitcoin (ZEIT) traded 3.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- GAIA (GAIA) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0248 or 0.00000264 BTC.
- Vcash (XVC) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0156 or 0.00000208 BTC.
- Bitcurrency (BTCR) traded 0.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0013 or 0.00000020 BTC.
- PureVidz (VIDZ) traded down 14.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0007 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- DROXNE (DRXNE) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000013 BTC.
- Ride My Car (RIDE) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- LetItRide (LIR) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0008 or 0.00000011 BTC.
- MACRON (MCRN) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
Qora is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the
Proof of Stake hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was March 19th, 2014. Qora’s total supply is 10,000,000,000 coins. Qora’s official Twitter account is @qoracoin and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Qora is qora.org. The official message board for Qora is forum.qora.tech.
Buying and Selling Qora
Qora can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: . It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Qora directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Qora should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Gemini, Changelly or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Qora using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Qora Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Qora and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.