Royal Kingdom Coin (CURRENCY:RKC) traded up 0.9% against the US dollar during the 1 day period ending at 14:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. One Royal Kingdom Coin token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0031 or 0.00000048 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges. In the last seven days, Royal Kingdom Coin has traded 2.9% higher against the US dollar. Royal Kingdom Coin has a total market cap of $8,328.00 and approximately $20.00 worth of Royal Kingdom Coin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007478 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003787 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 4.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015499 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000369 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00149941 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.33 or 0.00254114 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $643.37 or 0.10009494 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012050 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Royal Kingdom Coin Token Profile
Royal Kingdom Coin’s genesis date was July 10th, 2017. Royal Kingdom Coin’s total supply is 15,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 2,700,000 tokens. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official website is www.royalkingdomcoin.com. Royal Kingdom Coin’s official Twitter account is @RKC_ICO and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official message board for Royal Kingdom Coin is medium.com/@RoyalKingdomEnterprise.
Buying and Selling Royal Kingdom Coin
Royal Kingdom Coin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Royal Kingdom Coin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Royal Kingdom Coin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Coinbase, Gemini or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Royal Kingdom Coin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Royal Kingdom Coin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Royal Kingdom Coin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.