Sativacoin (CURRENCY:STV) traded 2.2% higher against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 17:00 PM ET on November 5th. Sativacoin has a market capitalization of $35,625.00 and approximately $29.00 worth of Sativacoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One Sativacoin coin can currently be bought for $0.0050 or 0.00000078 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. Over the last seven days, Sativacoin has traded 7.4% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last 24 hours:
- BritCoin (BRIT) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0094 or 0.00000149 BTC.
- AmberCoin (AMBER) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0037 or 0.00000048 BTC.
- Mineum (MNM) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.0128 or 0.00000158 BTC.
- Cryptojacks (CJ) traded 13% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0003 or 0.00000004 BTC.
- EmberCoin (EMB) traded 3.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
Sativacoin Coin Profile
Sativacoin (STV) is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
X13 hashing algorithm. It launched on September 21st, 2014. Sativacoin’s total supply is 7,096,593 coins. Sativacoin’s official website is www.sativacoin.io. Sativacoin’s official Twitter account is @sativacoins.
Sativacoin Coin Trading
Sativacoin can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Sativacoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Sativacoin should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy Sativacoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Sativacoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Sativacoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.