Seal Network (CURRENCY:SEAL) traded 4.7% lower against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 9:00 AM ET on November 5th. One Seal Network token can now be purchased for approximately $0.0028 or 0.00000043 BTC on exchanges. Over the last week, Seal Network has traded 5.4% lower against the dollar. Seal Network has a total market capitalization of $1.36 million and $309.00 worth of Seal Network was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 2.1% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007186 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003757 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015425 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0236 or 0.00000365 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $9.71 or 0.00150347 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $16.61 or 0.00257083 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000168 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $663.50 or 0.10269609 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded down 1.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012139 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Seal Network Profile
Seal Network’s total supply is 1,200,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 492,000,000 tokens. Seal Network’s official website is seal.network. Seal Network’s official Twitter account is @seal_network and its Facebook page is accessible here. The Reddit community for Seal Network is /r/Seal_Network. Seal Network’s official message board is medium.com/sealnetwork.
Buying and Selling Seal Network
Seal Network can be bought or sold on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: IDEX. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Seal Network directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade Seal Network should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, Coinbase or GDAX. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Seal Network using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for Seal Network Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Seal Network and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.