SongCoin (CURRENCY:SONG) traded 1.3% higher against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 7:00 AM ET on November 5th. SongCoin has a market cap of $12,601.00 and $28.00 worth of SongCoin was traded on exchanges in the last day. One SongCoin coin can now be bought for $0.0004 or 0.00000006 BTC on popular exchanges including YoBit and Cryptopia. During the last seven days, SongCoin has traded 11% lower against the dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 0.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $53.56 or 0.00830474 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000056 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded 0.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0138 or 0.00000214 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded 0.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.27 or 0.00004214 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0913 or 0.00001416 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded up 4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003869 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded down 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.32 or 0.00020469 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded 7.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.67 or 0.00010366 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 6.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0970 or 0.00001504 BTC.
SONG is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on October 20th, 2014. SongCoin’s total supply is 32,565,300 coins. The official website for SongCoin is www.songcoin.org. SongCoin’s official Twitter account is @dynomania and its Facebook page is accessible here.
SongCoin Coin Trading
SongCoin can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit and Cryptopia. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as SongCoin directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire SongCoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase SongCoin using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for SongCoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for SongCoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.