Swarm (CURRENCY:SWM) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 8:00 AM ET on November 5th. One Swarm token can currently be purchased for approximately $0.21 or 0.00003219 BTC on exchanges including IDEX, Bancor Network, HitBTC and YoBit. Swarm has a market capitalization of $13.14 million and $71,717.00 worth of Swarm was traded on exchanges in the last day. Over the last seven days, Swarm has traded 18% lower against the dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 1.9% against the dollar and now trades at $0.46 or 0.00007187 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003757 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded up 1.1% against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015450 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0234 or 0.00000364 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.68 or 0.00150064 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 0.1% against the dollar and now trades at $16.53 or 0.00256423 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 4.1% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0108 or 0.00000167 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.7% against the dollar and now trades at $660.42 or 0.10239087 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 1.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.79 or 0.00012180 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Swarm Token Profile
Swarm’s launch date was September 7th, 2017. Swarm’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 63,313,355 tokens. Swarm’s official Twitter account is @TheSwarmFund and its Facebook page is accessible here. Swarm’s official website is www.swarm.fund. The Reddit community for Swarm is /r/swarm and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. The official message board for Swarm is bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159615.0.
Buying and Selling Swarm
Swarm can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: HitBTC, YoBit, Bancor Network and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as Swarm directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Swarm should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as Changelly, GDAX or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase Swarm using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Swarm Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Swarm and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.