TaaS (CURRENCY:TAAS) traded up 6.4% against the US dollar during the 1-day period ending at 15:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. TaaS has a market capitalization of $3.66 million and approximately $1,618.00 worth of TaaS was traded on exchanges in the last day. One TaaS token can now be bought for about $0.45 or 0.00007016 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Livecoin, CoinExchange, Liqui and HitBTC. Over the last week, TaaS has traded 10.7% higher against the US dollar.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007507 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 0% against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003797 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015502 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00150320 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded 1.7% lower against the dollar and now trades at $16.32 or 0.00254537 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded down 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000165 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $656.06 or 0.10232927 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012059 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
TaaS’s launch date was February 2nd, 2017. TaaS’s total supply is 8,146,001 tokens. The Reddit community for TaaS is /r/taasfund. The official website for TaaS is taas.fund. TaaS’s official Twitter account is @TaaSfund and its Facebook page is accessible here.
TaaS Token Trading
TaaS can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: CoinExchange, Livecoin, HitBTC and Liqui. It is usually not possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as TaaS directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade TaaS should first purchase Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to purchase TaaS using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for TaaS Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TaaS and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.