TOKYO (CURRENCY:TOKC) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 22:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. During the last seven days, TOKYO has traded 25.6% higher against the dollar. TOKYO has a market cap of $135,515.00 and approximately $1.00 worth of TOKYO was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One TOKYO coin can now be bought for about $0.0007 or 0.00000010 BTC on popular exchanges.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Bitcoin Diamond (BCD) traded 1.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.75 or 0.00027246 BTC.
- Stratis (STRAT) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $1.54 or 0.00024014 BTC.
- Dropil (DROP) traded 8.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0027 or 0.00000043 BTC.
- NavCoin (NAV) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.36 or 0.00005683 BTC.
- CloakCoin (CLOAK) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $2.68 or 0.00041763 BTC.
- DeepOnion (ONION) traded 0.1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.31 or 0.00004909 BTC.
- Stealth (XST) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001705 BTC.
- Kore (KORE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.71 or 0.00011020 BTC.
- Elite (1337) traded down 2.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Blitzcash (BLITZ) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $0.17 or 0.00002100 BTC.
TOKYO is a proof-of-stake (PoS) coin that uses the X13 hashing algorithm. Its genesis date was October 11th, 2017. TOKYO’s total supply is 312,624,191 coins and its circulating supply is 203,427,465 coins. TOKYO’s official Twitter account is @TOKYOCOIN. The official website for TOKYO is tokyocoin.xyz/info.
Buying and Selling TOKYO
TOKYO can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TOKYO directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TOKYO should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy TOKYO using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TOKYO Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TOKYO and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.