TTC Protocol (CURRENCY:TTC) traded down 7.1% against the U.S. dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 15:00 PM ET on November 5th. One TTC Protocol token can now be purchased for $0.0692 or 0.00001080 BTC on major cryptocurrency exchanges including Bibox, DEx.top, UEX and BitForex. Over the last seven days, TTC Protocol has traded 4.1% lower against the U.S. dollar. TTC Protocol has a market cap of $19.38 million and approximately $1.76 million worth of TTC Protocol was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed over the last day:
- Litecoin (LTC) traded 1% lower against the dollar and now trades at $53.34 or 0.00829163 BTC.
- Dogecoin (DOGE) traded 2.8% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0036 or 0.00000057 BTC.
- Verge (XVG) traded down 1.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0136 or 0.00000212 BTC.
- Bytom (BTM) traded up 3.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.19 or 0.00002961 BTC.
- Polymath (POLY) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004100 BTC.
- Syscoin (SYS) traded 1.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0911 or 0.00001421 BTC.
- Matrix AI Network (MAN) traded 2.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003939 BTC.
- BridgeCoin (BCO) traded 3.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $1.30 or 0.00020321 BTC.
- Linkey (LKY) traded up 0.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010319 BTC.
- Einsteinium (EMC2) traded 3.9% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0954 or 0.00001487 BTC.
TTC Protocol Token Profile
TTC Protocol (TTC) is a proof-of-work (PoW) token that uses the Scrypt hashing algorithm. It launched on January 29th, 2014. TTC Protocol’s total supply is 1,000,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 279,911,427 tokens. TTC Protocol’s official website is www.ttc.eco. TTC Protocol’s official Twitter account is @ttceco and its Facebook page is accessible here. TTC Protocol’s official message board is medium.com/ttc-official-blog. The Reddit community for TTC Protocol is /r/TTC_Protocol and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling TTC Protocol
TTC Protocol can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: UEX, BitForex, Bibox and DEx.top. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as TTC Protocol directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire TTC Protocol should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Coinbase, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy TTC Protocol using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for TTC Protocol Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for TTC Protocol and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.