Veltor (CURRENCY:VLT) traded down 0.2% against the U.S. dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 14:00 PM E.T. on November 5th. Veltor has a market capitalization of $14,562.00 and approximately $22.00 worth of Veltor was traded on exchanges in the last day. One Veltor coin can currently be bought for $0.0262 or 0.00000408 BTC on popular exchanges. In the last week, Veltor has traded 0.5% lower against the U.S. dollar.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last day:
- APIS (APIS) traded down 2.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0034 or 0.00000053 BTC.
- Ripio Credit Network (RCN) traded up 6.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0323 or 0.00000502 BTC.
- Bismuth (BIS) traded down 0.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.66 or 0.00010255 BTC.
- MARK.SPACE (MRK) traded 104.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0175 or 0.00000272 BTC.
- Elastic (XEL) traded down 3.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0685 or 0.00001066 BTC.
- Banyan Network (BBN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0073 or 0.00000113 BTC.
- Vezt (VZT) traded up 53.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0359 or 0.00000557 BTC.
- POPCHAIN (PCH) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0071 or 0.00000110 BTC.
- MIB Coin (MIB) traded up 20.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0536 or 0.00000838 BTC.
- Acute Angle Cloud (AAC) traded 2.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0086 or 0.00000134 BTC.
Veltor Coin Profile
Veltor (VLT) uses the hashing algorithm. It launched on August 12th, 2016. Veltor’s total supply is 554,855 coins. Veltor’s official Twitter account is @j_veltor.
Buying and Selling Veltor
Veltor can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: YoBit. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Veltor directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Veltor should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Veltor using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Veltor Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Veltor and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.