WeTrust (CURRENCY:TRST) traded up 0.5% against the dollar during the twenty-four hour period ending at 15:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. In the last week, WeTrust has traded up 11.9% against the dollar. WeTrust has a market capitalization of $2.32 million and $164,553.00 worth of WeTrust was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One WeTrust token can now be bought for $0.0251 or 0.00000392 BTC on major exchanges including Livecoin, DDEX, Bancor Network and Liqui.
Here’s how other cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded up 3.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.48 or 0.00007522 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.24 or 0.00003797 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 3.5% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015509 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0237 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded down 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $9.64 or 0.00150499 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded down 2% against the dollar and now trades at $16.28 or 0.00254019 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded 1.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0106 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded 0.5% lower against the dollar and now trades at $656.15 or 0.10240920 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded up 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.77 or 0.00012058 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
WeTrust Token Profile
WeTrust’s launch date was December 7th, 2016. WeTrust’s total supply is 100,000,000 tokens and its circulating supply is 92,147,500 tokens. The Reddit community for WeTrust is /r/WeTrustPlatform and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. WeTrust’s official Twitter account is @WeTrustPlatform and its Facebook page is accessible here. WeTrust’s official message board is medium.com/wetrust-blog. The official website for WeTrust is www.wetrust.io.
Buying and Selling WeTrust
WeTrust can be bought or sold on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Livecoin, DDEX, HitBTC, Bancor Network and Liqui. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as WeTrust directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire WeTrust should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Changelly. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy WeTrust using one of the exchanges listed above.
Receive News & Updates for WeTrust Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for WeTrust and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.