X-Cash (CURRENCY:XCASH) traded up 10.5% against the US dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 10:00 AM ET on November 5th. X-Cash has a total market cap of $591,463.00 and approximately $2,036.00 worth of X-Cash was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours. One X-Cash coin can currently be purchased for $0.0000 or 0.00000001 BTC on exchanges including Trade Satoshi, Stocks.Exchange and Cryptopia. In the last week, X-Cash has traded 2.3% higher against the US dollar.
Here’s how similar cryptocurrencies have performed in the last 24 hours:
- Electroneum (ETN) traded up 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0182 or 0.00000282 BTC.
- Turtlecoin (TRTL) traded 5.3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0001 or 0.00000001 BTC.
- Niobio Cash (NBR) traded 1.4% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0111 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Webchain (WEB) traded up 1.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0074 or 0.00000115 BTC.
- Citadel (CTL) traded 4.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0352 or 0.00000545 BTC.
- Newton Coin Project (NCP) traded up 6.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- PyrexCoin (PYX) traded down 30% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0225 or 0.00000350 BTC.
- BBSCoin (BBS) traded down 2.8% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0000 or 0.00000000 BTC.
- BitcoiNote (BTCN) traded up 15.7% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0135 or 0.00000209 BTC.
- CROAT (CROAT) traded up 4.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0022 or 0.00000034 BTC.
X-Cash is a PoW/PoS coin that uses the
hashing algorithm. It launched on September 1st, 2014. X-Cash’s total supply is 53,571,944,566 coins and its circulating supply is 14,571,944,566 coins. X-Cash’s official website is x-cash.org. The Reddit community for X-Cash is /r/xcash and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here. X-Cash’s official Twitter account is @XCashCrypto.
Buying and Selling X-Cash
X-Cash can be traded on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: Cryptopia, Stocks.Exchange and Trade Satoshi. It is usually not possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as X-Cash directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire X-Cash should first buy Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as Gemini, GDAX or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to buy X-Cash using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for X-Cash Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for X-Cash and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.