Zebi (CURRENCY:ZCO) traded up 0.7% against the dollar during the 24-hour period ending at 11:00 AM ET on November 5th. One Zebi token can currently be bought for $0.0137 or 0.00000212 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including DDEX, LATOKEN, Liquid and IDEX. During the last seven days, Zebi has traded up 3.6% against the dollar. Zebi has a market capitalization of $6.83 million and approximately $857,625.00 worth of Zebi was traded on exchanges in the last day.
Here is how other cryptocurrencies have performed during the last day:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.49 or 0.00007561 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 2.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.25 or 0.00003813 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 3% higher against the dollar and now trades at $1.00 or 0.00015454 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 2.6% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0239 or 0.00000370 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded 0.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $9.70 or 0.00150368 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 0.5% against the dollar and now trades at $16.65 or 0.00258239 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0107 or 0.00000166 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $661.66 or 0.10259378 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.9% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.78 or 0.00012102 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded down 0.3% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
Zebi’s launch date was February 5th, 2018. Zebi’s total supply is 500,000,000 tokens. Zebi’s official Twitter account is @ZebidataIndia and its Facebook page is accessible here. The official website for Zebi is www.zebi.io.
Buying and Selling Zebi
Zebi can be purchased on the following cryptocurrency exchanges: DDEX, LATOKEN, OKEx, Liquid, Koinex, Hotbit and IDEX. It is usually not presently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zebi directly using US dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zebi should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in US dollars such as GDAX, Coinbase or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zebi using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zebi Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zebi and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.