Zero (CURRENCY:ZER) traded 5.6% lower against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM Eastern on November 5th. During the last week, Zero has traded down 1.1% against the US dollar. One Zero coin can currently be purchased for approximately $0.30 or 0.00004726 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including Cryptopia, Trade Satoshi and Crex24. Zero has a total market cap of $1.25 million and $11,386.00 worth of Zero was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- Zcash (ZEC) traded up 0.7% against the dollar and now trades at $121.89 or 0.01891147 BTC.
- Bitcoin Gold (BTG) traded 3.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $30.11 or 0.00467399 BTC.
- Horizen (ZEN) traded 1.7% higher against the dollar and now trades at $14.11 or 0.00218989 BTC.
- Bitcoin Private (BTCP) traded 1.4% higher against the dollar and now trades at $2.03 or 0.00031424 BTC.
- ZClassic (ZCL) traded down 3.2% against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00043288 BTC.
- Bitcoin Interest (BCI) traded 0% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.65 or 0.00010072 BTC.
- BitcoinZ (BTCZ) traded down 0.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0005 or 0.00000008 BTC.
- Hush (HUSH) traded down 1.6% against the dollar and now trades at $0.11 or 0.00001782 BTC.
- Bitgem (BTG) traded flat against the dollar and now trades at $2.79 or 0.00034116 BTC.
- VoteCoin (VOT) traded down 0.2% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0039 or 0.00000060 BTC.
ZER is a proof-of-work (PoW) coin that uses the Equihash hashing algorithm. It launched on February 19th, 2017. Zero’s total supply is 4,090,385 coins. Zero’s official Twitter account is @ZeroCurrency. The official message board for Zero is medium.com/@zerocurrency. The official website for Zero is zerocurrency.io. The Reddit community for Zero is /r/ZeroCoins and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Zero Coin Trading
Zero can be purchased on these cryptocurrency exchanges: Trade Satoshi, Crex24 and Cryptopia. It is usually not currently possible to buy alternative cryptocurrencies such as Zero directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to acquire Zero should first buy Ethereum or Bitcoin using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Changelly or Gemini. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Ethereum or Bitcoin to buy Zero using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for Zero Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for Zero and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.