0xBitcoin (CURRENCY:0xBTC) traded down 1.4% against the US dollar during the one day period ending at 21:00 PM ET on November 6th. During the last week, 0xBitcoin has traded up 14.2% against the US dollar. One 0xBitcoin token can currently be purchased for about $0.46 or 0.00007076 BTC on cryptocurrency exchanges including EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Mercatox. 0xBitcoin has a total market cap of $1.54 million and $302,088.00 worth of 0xBitcoin was traded on exchanges in the last 24 hours.
Here is how similar cryptocurrencies have performed during the last 24 hours:
- XRP (XRP) traded 5.8% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.54 or 0.00008192 BTC.
- Stellar (XLM) traded up 5.5% against the dollar and now trades at $0.26 or 0.00004009 BTC.
- Tether (USDT) traded 0.2% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.99 or 0.00015188 BTC.
- TRON (TRX) traded 3.2% higher against the dollar and now trades at $0.0245 or 0.00000375 BTC.
- Binance Coin (BNB) traded up 2% against the dollar and now trades at $9.85 or 0.00150841 BTC.
- NEO (NEO) traded up 3.8% against the dollar and now trades at $17.04 or 0.00260787 BTC.
- VeChain (VET) traded up 5.4% against the dollar and now trades at $0.0112 or 0.00000172 BTC.
- Maker (MKR) traded down 1.4% against the dollar and now trades at $649.68 or 0.09945282 BTC.
- 0x (ZRX) traded 0.6% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.76 or 0.00011634 BTC.
- IOStoken (IOST) traded 0.3% lower against the dollar and now trades at $0.0396 or 0.00000526 BTC.
0xBitcoin Token Profile
0xBitcoin’s launch date was February 7th, 2018. 0xBitcoin’s total supply is 20,999,984 tokens and its circulating supply is 3,327,950 tokens. The official message board for 0xBitcoin is medium.com/@admazzola/decentralized-ethereum-payments-9c80cd76a65a. 0xBitcoin’s official Twitter account is @0xbitcoin_ERC20. 0xBitcoin’s official website is 0xbitcoin.org. The Reddit community for 0xBitcoin is /r/0xbitcoin and the currency’s Github account can be viewed here.
Buying and Selling 0xBitcoin
0xBitcoin can be traded on these cryptocurrency exchanges: EtherDelta (ForkDelta), IDEX and Mercatox. It is usually not currently possible to purchase alternative cryptocurrencies such as 0xBitcoin directly using U.S. dollars. Investors seeking to trade 0xBitcoin should first purchase Bitcoin or Ethereum using an exchange that deals in U.S. dollars such as GDAX, Gemini or Coinbase. Investors can then use their newly-acquired Bitcoin or Ethereum to purchase 0xBitcoin using one of the aforementioned exchanges.
Receive News & Updates for 0xBitcoin Daily - Enter your email address below to receive a concise daily summary of the latest news and updates for 0xBitcoin and related cryptocurrencies with MarketBeat.com's FREE CryptoBeat newsletter.